Covid-19 - Special Announcement
This year our annual membership invitation was prepared for mailing before reaching today's current level of impact from the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
While our mission remains vital, we would have preferred better timing for our membership invitations. Thank you for your understanding and continued support for our men and women in uniform.
The Vermont Sheriffs' Association has served our communities for over 50 years. We believe there is nothing more important than protecting the lives and property of citizens throughout Vermont.
HELP PROPECT YOURSELF FROM THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Put a reasonable distance ( 6 feet ) between you and other people
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
- If you are sick or caring for the sick, you should wear a facemask
- Disinfect highly used surfaces at home or work
Gary J. Forrest Sheriff (RET),
Director of Operations
- Covid-19 - Special Announcement
- Vermont Sheriff's and Chief's Annual Conference
- Follow-up on our Secret Santa Program
- Project Lifesaver Program
- Sheriff Imposter Calling Residents with a SCAM!